1. Indore – Indore, is the largest and most populous city of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It was ranked 149 in the Swachh Survekshan 2017 survey.
2. Bhopal – Bhopal is the capital of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It was ranked 105 in the year 2014.
3. Visakhapatnam – Visakhapatnam is the largest city, both in terms of area and population, in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is located on the coast of Bay of Bengal in the north eastern region of the state. It was ranked 205 in 2014.
4. Surat: Surat, is a port city previously known as Suryapur. It is the economical capital and former princely state in the Indian state of Gujarat. It is the eighth largest city and ninth largest urban agglomeration (after Pune) in India. It was ranked 63 in 2014.
5. Mysuru: Mysore, officially renamed as Mysuru, is the third most populous and the third largest city in the state of Karnataka. It was ranked 1 in the survey conducted in 2014.
Source : india.com